Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Selected pics that remind me of some of my favorite bloggers

ERNursey, letting you know all ER nurses feel how you do.....








Scalpel, for your cat fetishes and your bucking the system personality.....




The Docs over at MDOD, to counteract the antidarwiniasm of medicine....



Whitecoat rants- maybe your ED of the future could include this for pain management....





Monkeygirl, cause she loves her Pirates....




CharityDoc, here's hoping you stop procrastinating and start back blogging.....





Nurse K, this just reminded me of the Speaker, and we all know how tight yall are.....






And I am probably going to hell for this one, but it was so funny I couldn't resist it.




4 comments:

ERnursey said...

Love that last one, thanks for the laugh.

MonkeyGirl said...

*snerk*

Great stuff.

True, too. I don't much like the ninjas. ;-)

Unknown said...

What an absolute riot!

I love your blog - mind if I link to it from mine?

CELESTINO ARTURO said...

But Dr. Itua, Traditional Herbal Practitioner in Africa, has cured HIV/Cancer which is extracted from some rare herbs. It is highly potential to cure AIDS & Cancer 100% without any residue. Dr Itua herbal medicine has already passed various blogs on how he uses his powerful herbs to heal all kinds of diseases such as. Herpes, HIV,,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer, Diabetes, Hepatitis,Hpv,Weak Erection Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Alzheimer’s disease,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,

Dementia.,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Epilepsy, also his herbal boost immune system as well. I'm telling this because he uses his herbal medicine to cure me from hepatitis B and HIV, which I have been living on for 9 months now with no side effects. Herbal Medicine is just as good when drinking it although i have to use the restroom after drinking it which I don't really care about because i just want to get the virus out of my body, I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone sick out here to contact Dr Itua with this following information.

Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com /
Web: www.drituaherbalcenter.com
He might be late to respond because he is always busy with patents, but he will surely get back to you with a positive response.