Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Selected pics that remind me of some of my favorite bloggers

ERNursey, letting you know all ER nurses feel how you do.....








Scalpel, for your cat fetishes and your bucking the system personality.....




The Docs over at MDOD, to counteract the antidarwiniasm of medicine....



Whitecoat rants- maybe your ED of the future could include this for pain management....





Monkeygirl, cause she loves her Pirates....




CharityDoc, here's hoping you stop procrastinating and start back blogging.....





Nurse K, this just reminded me of the Speaker, and we all know how tight yall are.....






And I am probably going to hell for this one, but it was so funny I couldn't resist it.




3 comments:

ERnursey said...

Love that last one, thanks for the laugh.

MonkeyGirl said...

*snerk*

Great stuff.

True, too. I don't much like the ninjas. ;-)

manchmedic said...

What an absolute riot!

I love your blog - mind if I link to it from mine?